10 great personal experience essay ideas
Personal compositions are a reflection of the writer’s life as they are part of the writer’s own past live experiences. Subject matter, length and tone should be kept in mind as readers develop a strong intimacy with the writer while going through the content. Such compositions are written when most of the students are applying for college admission. They give them an opportunity to highlight their characteristics as in why they are the perfect candidates for any certain position. Such articles spotlight their strength and uniqueness and enables others to judge their ability.
Following are the list of excellent personal life experience essay ideas:
- Write a personal composition on the most challenging phase of life when the days were full of obstacles and adversities. Describe any severe personal loss incurred during this duration. You can discuss any trouncing in terms of health issue, accident, loss of reputation or any personal flaw.
- Describe any natural calamity that you have experienced as in person. It could be a huge storm, a tornado, an earthquake, snowfall or heavy rainfall with thunder bolts.
- Discuss any of your personal achievement that is worth remembering. Why was it significant? Why you feel that it turned your stumbling blocks into stepping stones.
- Write one of your childhood stories that was unique, humorous, tragic or sentimental in nature. Why you want to share it with the readers. Have you learnt any lessons from it? What?
- Which person left a huge impact on your life? Discuss the incidence that changed your perception? Was the lesson learnt inadvertent or a deliberate one.
- Write your first experience of failure that made you feel devastated. What was the biggest lesson learnt.
- While taking up any project or sports, you faced huge ignorance from the people surrounding you (i.e. your family members, friends, colleagues even your coach) but you made the winning possible. Write your experiences before and after you conquered the world.
- Write a composition when you realized your biggest pitfall. What efforts you employed to transform your personality. What made you not accepted it as a crunch,
- The time when you realized that you made a wrong decision however you could not change the decision as it was already very late. Highlight the steps you took to make your life better.
- Any exhilarating school experience that you can never forget in your life.
The ideas stated above have a lot of scope to write. Write them using the suitable vocabulary to make it enriching, inspiring, educational and heartening.